Friday, February 21, 2014

Labor Day: Movie Review

by: Reilly Chapman


    
Labor Day, starring Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin, is a modern day romance movie with a twist. If you like happily-ever-afters, this movie is for you….sort of. Kate Winslet (most known for her role in Titanic) is extraordinary; this film really shows off her talent as an actress. Josh Brolin, even though I had never seen any movies he has acted in before, really impressed me. Not many people can portray a sensitive, romantic murderer.

     This movie does a really fantastic job of making you feel the emotions Kate Winslet is feeling, and really places you in her position.
     I thought it was a little predictable and cheesy at times, but if you like romantic films, this is a must see. I am more of an action movie lover myself, but I enjoyed this movie nonetheless.
     I give this movie 3 stars out of 5, for the simple fact that I found it slow at times and I felt it was lacking action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment