Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Donald Duck

By: Mary Kiser

         

               When I turn on the television, and I see something Donald Trump related, I always turn up the volume and get a case of beer ready. From his fake birth certificate to his radical rants concerning Muslim-Americans and terrorism, Mr. Trump has proven himself to be the biggest quack out of all the remaining 2016 GOP candidates. His lack of empathy and insight are only drops in a bucket compared to his absence of moral code and character. He says whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and to whomever he wants. A paragon would be when he mocked Serge Kovaleski’s physical condition, known as arthrogryposis, in front of a rally in our very own southern-charm state of S.C., where several people in the video’s background appear to be laughing at his cruel insensitivity.
          Personally, I don’t think Donald Trump is this evil force who is secretly plotting the downfall of American civilization; however, I do think that he is a shining example of the playground bully who never learned his lesson because he’s always known how to play the game. And as much as I disdain any and all things Trump related, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that he receives the 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination. I’d love to see him compete against (hopefully) Hillary Clinton. Even though America can’t always count on a reliable, reflective, and reserved Republican nominee, it always gets its ass. And I’m not referring to the Democrat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment